Jeffrey S. Shapiro, Esquire is the principal and founding lawyer at the Law Offices of Shapiro and Associates, P.A.
Mr. Shapiro has over 33 years of experience practicing law in the fields of personal injury, medical malpractice, wrongful death and other accident injury cases. Mr. Shapiro has recovered millions of dollars fighting for injury victims recovering the maximum amount of compensation that they truly deserve.
Qualifications and Credentials:
- Education: University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 1982
- Education: University of Miami B.B.A., 1979
- Board Certified, The Florida Bar- Civil Trial Law, 1994
- Florida Bar Admission, 1982
- Licensed Florida State Court, 1982
- Licensed United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1983
- Florida Justice Association, Member
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocate Forum, Life Member
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum, Life Member
- AV Rated® (Highest Possible Rating) reflected by fellow peers and Judges
- Notary Public, Florida
- Certified Public Accountant, Florida, 1982 - 1985
Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Less than one-percent (1%) of all attorneys nationwide are members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, attorney , Jeffrey S. Shapiro is a "Life Member"
“A Trial Lawyer Committed to Excellence”